Why enlist a Realtor ™ VALUE PROPOSITION
• Only *7% of the market are FSBO’s with close to *90% of all FSBO’s eventually listing with a Realtor ™. 9 out of 10 buyers are working with a Realtor. (*stats derived and summarized from a variety of on-line resources and publications as first qtr 2022)
• FSBO’s (Sellers) often miss out on a large pool of Buyers who have engaged with a professional Broker to handle the transaction from start (to finish); pre-qualification steps, showing properties – taking the wheel from contract to possession. Reciprocated with Buyers – without a knowledgeable, market expert who knows the area and comps, can result in missed opportunity.
• A Realtor ™ is skilled in negotiations, understanding fair market value and pricing strategies
• Realtors work closely with other Realtors – an effective and proven network to maximize exposure on your property, search broader inventory based on Buyers specific criteria to more successfully connect Sellers and Buyers.
• Proven sales strategies and marketing resources including reverse prospecting = a win-win for Sellers and Buyers.
• Up-to-date knowledge obtained from a network of resources and continued educational requirements including: understanding of current rules and regulations, access to cutting edge technology, expertise in preparing real estate contracts, initiating title and due-diligence, clear communication with all parties, and assisting with the behind the scenes complexities involved in a transaction. These tasks require skilled, experienced negotiations and explicit market insight.
• A network of resources to assist and coordinate all the phases of contract and due diligence requirements, from to title and inspections, to closing and possession.
And why a Realtor ™ over a sales agent: A Realtor is a licensed real estate agent or Broker (or other real estate professional) who is a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Members must adhere to NAR's strict Code of Ethics and continued education requirements.
The benefits of involving a Licensed, full-time professional Realtor benefit both Buyer and Seller. An experienced Realtor like Kris, also a certified Negotiation Expert, will help navigate what can be overwhelming and complex in today’s real estate market climate. Bringing Buyers and Sellers together in a successful and seamless transaction, for 30 years!, consistently ranked in the top tier of Brokers for volume and units sold in Resort Area. Contact me today!
Are you ready to List with Kris?